A fun-filled, Halloween inspired breakfast (or should we say, boo-fast!) that is kid friendly and full of nutrients to kick-start your day before the candy-munching begins..What you'll need:
- 4 slices of wholegrain toast
- 2-3 tbsp peanut butter
- greek yoghurt
- dark chocolate chips
- a tooth pick
- small piping bag (or snap lock bag!)
How to make:
- Spread peanut butter generously over the toast
- Using a small piping bag or snap lock bag, pipe the yoghurt into mini ghost shapes and spider webs. Using the toothpick, gently move the yoghurt around to adjust the shapes as needed!
- Finish with some chocolate chips for the eyes and mouths of the mini ghosts.